The members and staff of SDYC welcome you to our Club. We will do everything possible to make your visit with us enjoyable. The information listed below contains answers to what most visitors ask us concerning our facilities. We hope your stay with us will encourage you to make us a frequent port of call.
SDYC members are dedicated to the principles and traditions of Corinthian yachting.
- All yachts visiting SDYC must identify themselves by flying their yacht club burgee.
- For slip space availability and assignment, as you arrive in the vicinity of San Diego Yacht Club, contact the Dockmaster Office at (619) 758-6308 or on VHF 69 for docking instructions.
- After slip assignment visit the Front Desk during business hours. Present your current yacht club affiliation card and receive a guest card and information about other reciprocity privileges.
- Key cards for the heads and showers are available from the office. There is a $100 deposit. Cards must be returned prior to departure at which time your deposit will be refunded. Should you leave without returning your key card, please send it to SDYC and your deposit will be mailed to you promptly.
- Messages and mail may be received or left at the front desk. There are no public phones on the property. There is a courtesy phone in the lobby for local calls only.
- We monitor channel 69 in the Security shack located at the front entrance to the Club.
DOCKS AND HOUSE RULES
- Guests may utilize all of our facilities, including the pool, spa and our complete food and beverage services. A service charge of 15% will be added to all food and beverage purchases. Please show the Dining Room staff your guest card when requesting seating or service.
- Our guest dock, located directly in front of the Club, is for temporary use only.
- No guest boat shall be allowed to perform repairs of any kind without the express permission of management.
- Animals are not permitted on guest vessels.
- The Club provides adequate restrooms, so please refrain from using the toilet facilities on your boat.
- Bicycle riding on the docks, skateboarding or roller skating are not allowed on the premises.
- Please notify Security of any expected guests. They must be registered at the front gate.
- Guest automobile parking is available on Monday through Friday only.
- Guests are requested to park outside the Club grounds on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and other special event days.
CELL PHONE POLICY
Cell phone conversations are not allowed in the bar, dining room, member's lounge, or anywhere else in the clubhouse or deck. Calls are not to be initiated in these areas and received calls should be taken outside of these areas (House Rule #15).
WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
SDYC offers wireless internet to our members and guests while on the property and docks. Please stop by the Front Desk to receive a password to use the 'SDYCWireless' network. If you have trouble connecting while on your boat down below, try connecting up on deck. And you can always visit the Members Lounge to the right of the lobby as a comfortable place to use your laptop. For additional support, contact email@example.com.